Cryosectioning system LN Ultra
The Most Cost Effective, Compact, User Friendly, Cryosectioning System Available.
- Four user-adjustable temperature programs
- Efficient cryogenic design with lowest LN2 consumption
- Quick set-up and conversion back to room temperature ultramicrotomy
- 12 liter Dewar fits on table-top, yet provides LN2 for a whole day’s use
- Compatible with most modern ultramicrotomes
- Precision microprocessor temperature control from +35°C to -180°C
The most innovative cryosectioning attachment in history
Features like the “through the wall” arm, vibrationless LN2 delivery, and four temperature presets are now standard in the industry. Still the leader in convenience and performance.
Cryo Chamber (inside view)
- Excellent thin section quality.
- Mounts and dismounts on almost any ultramicrotome in seconds.
- Holds two glass or diamond knives and trimming tool.
- Quick set-up and conversion back to room temperature ultramicrotomy Heated chamber walls to eliminate condensation.
Fits most modern ultramicrotomes :
- RMC Models: PowerTome-XL and PowerTome-PC (older models: MT-X and MT-XL)
- Leica Ultracut UCT, E, R, S, and T
|Temperature Range||+35°C to -180°C|
|Models Available||All RMC Products Ultramicrotomes (PT-XL, PT-PC, MT-X, and MT-XL) Leica Ultracut UCT, E, R, S and T|
|LN2 Delivery System||Compact 12 liter Dewar
Efficient non-contact transfer line
|Knife Holders||Standard holders include :
– Dual glass knife holder with trimming tool
– Diamond knife holder with trimming tool
– 12mm wide glass knife holder with trimming tool
– Diamond Knife, Glass Knife, Side by Side
|Knife Control||External knife rotation control knob
External lateral movement knob
Knife clearance angle easily adjusted while cold
|Control Unit||Compact design can be conveniently positioned on tabletop or on top of PT-X or PT-XL controllersMicroprocessor control with 4 user-adjustable programs for knife and specimen temperaturesLED displays of knife and specimen set temperatures, and actual temperature readings
User controllable LN2 boil-off rate for frost prevention
Warm cycle quickly brings cryochamber back to room temperature.
|Cryochamber||Quickly installs on ultramicrotome stage
Largest opening design for easy access to specimen
Fastest cool down times available Easy removal for quick return to normal sectioning
Internal chamber illumination via bright LED’s LED backlighting Heated chamber walls to eliminate condensation
|Accessories||Supplied with a complete accessory kit including :
– Knife Spacers, Flat Specimen Holder, Specimen Pin Holders
– Specimen Pins: 2, 3 and 6.5mm, Cryo Tools
– Knife Holder Retrieval Tool