• Developed in conjunction with scientists in Germany, the ASH 100, predecessor of ASH2, started the low volume array tomography story for RMC
• The ASH2 prototype was first shown at M&M Baltimore and IMC Sydney, in 2018 and launched in April 2019
• Sections on the substrate of your choice can be directly transferred to the microscope for fast, efficient imaging
• Contrasting can be easily carried out post-sectioning, prior to imaging
• Capable of handling hundreds of sections on one substrate
• ASH2 can be used with a variety of standard diamond knives as well as knives with larger boats for larger substrates.